Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Most Original Idea Ever

We decided to go to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day.
What a crazy idea.. I bet no one else would think to do that!

Except that everyone else thought to do that.

Dublin was a neat city, but it was very much a city (of which I can only handle so much of), and it was PACKED that weekend.

Nonetheless it was worth going to, and I had a great time.

Hands down my favorite part of the trip was going to the Guinness Storehouse. The Guinness there was practically a meal.

I couldn't see much of the parade on St. Patty's Day due to being 4'11"..but my dear friend Zubin narrated it for me.

OH! There's one of those vacuums from the Telly Tubbies!

The blue people are fighting the red people!

The president is going around kissing babies!

Oh, the vacuum things were just the street cleaners.

Yeah. The parade was awesome.

Anyway, out of fear that my camera would get stolen, I didn't bring it on this trip and therefore have an unfortunate lack of pictures to show you. But I did run into Gina while I was there, which was pretty rad.


No comments:

Post a Comment