Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Beautiful Edinburgh

It's been extraordinarily sunny lately, the temperature has been consistently increasing, flowers are blooming, and the wind is less bitter each day.

Spring is coming.

This morning, I was particularly sleepy. Already, upon waking up, I planned to take a nap after finishing my tutorial. However, getting outside into the crisp air and sunny weather completely changed my mood.

One of my girl friends has been feeling down lately, so after tutorial I spent two hours walking along Princes Street buying her macarons and a flower.

I have also decided to replace my nap with actual productivity. I'm about to find a nice place outside to sit and read me some Descartes.

The weather is getting nicer; it's almost my birthday; I'm going to Dublin in a few days; I get to see my parents in two and a half weeks.

I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment