Friday, March 28, 2014

My parents are visiting!

In less than 24 hours I will be greeting my parents in Edinburgh!

I'm ecstatic that they are going to be visiting, and I can't wait to show them around the city I've been living in for the past three months.

We are planning on renting a car so we can explore some nearby areas (Stirling, York, wherever!), and then on Thursday we are headed to London. I'm glad I'll get to go back, and maybe since I'll be there with my parents I will actually be organised about where I visit.

After London is Spring holiday, since lectures end next Friday (crazy).
I'll be spending two weeks in France; updates to come later!

Currently, I'm in the process of finishing up an essay that is due Monday, but which I want to have completed by tonight.

Anyhow. I will be much better about taking videos and pictures when my parents get here, because then I can feel shameless about my touristic tendencies.

Peace and love!

Oh and by the way, ISU plays UConn tonight in the Sweet Sixteen round. I'm forcing my friends to watch it with me, and I'm sporting my I-State gear! Keep your fingers crossed..

UPDATE: we lost, and I'm sad but also proud of the boys. It's too bad we didn't have Niang in the mix; would have been a whole different tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment