Thursday, February 6, 2014

Tea, Elephants, and Magic


My ladies (Christine, Lindsay, Morgan) and I had afternoon tea at The Elephant House yesterday.
In case you don't already know, it's the café where J.K. Rowling was first inspired to write the Harry Potter series.
I'm not surprised; I experienced a great view of the Edinburgh Castle from the window.

Although there is plenty to say about the atmosphere, the delicious teas and desserts, and the very consistent elephant theme.. I think my favorite part about The Elephant Hosue was seeing the bathroom.

Graffiti'd all over the walls are notes to J.K. Rowling, and other Harry Potter related phrases. As we've already established, I'm no die-hard fan, but it was really neat to see, regardless.



Bathroom mirror selfie.. not something I'd usually do, but this one seemed justified

No comments:

Post a Comment